Wednesday, August 19

+ OUR PRIDE AND JOY +

Wondering..what its all about??? when 1 of my cousin wrote that on his YM... usually we tot it was new born or my guess..mayb it was something to football. Wondering everyday since he use dat on his YM...everyday....everyday...

then, the answer was yesterday... it's a car motto... PERSONA.. ~our pride and joy~.
where did i know this? whereby my hubby read a manual book..it catching my eyes! and i said... "oh! now i know! its a CAR!!!!!"

for sure im right...without asking him about that bcoz he own persona...and r u wondering smthing? Y did i chose to write bout all this things???? PERSONA things??? and it bcoz.. im now PERSONA's.....

i do give some clue to all my YM's fren with my status... " TERPESONA AKU MELIHATNYA..."
and i've got response from them.. they ask me.. what about it? i juz said... "tungguuuu"

n after almost a month waiting for my new brand PERSONA...last nite..here come...hot stuff from oven! with a new color... BLUE HAZE..

today..i driv it to my workplace 4 the 1st time...(sekolah la... apa lg..) i didnt do smthing show off or get any attention. juz park, lock it n walk to my station. do my routine...checking all the labs... then at 11++ my stomach said " im starving..need feeding" ... so i guess i need smthing even its not lunch time yet. so..here's the real story begin... (sori took u so long to wait for it)kihkihkih..

outer my door..i saw some teachers crowding my car..at 1st i tot mayb it was a brand new..they get excited or else...but suddenly 1 of them touching my car n im feel somthing is not rite. then from that distance i saw a lorry...i said " OH! NO! NO! NOT MY CAR!!!"

YES..as i catch there...yes...it's my car he hitting on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hv nothing to say. it juz a day...not even 24 hours yet lah!!!!!!! juz bought it n u bump it!!!!

!@#$@#!$%T$&*%&^&*&* WTH...WTF... WTE...(juz in my mind...cursing the lorry driver)

n i think all of u know lah what's next... arguing..lah...

it's not too bad..juz a few scretch but it's new lah...thats what i really RALATTTTTTT sgt2..


(* sori people..if my english is soooo bad)

2 comments:

Ana said...

owhhhh itulah die rupenye ... 'terpesona aku melihatnya"!! So obvious the clue.

+ A|Z|R|i|N + said...

kan...next time u nk beli kete baru or smthing yg new la then..shoutout kat YM, giv some clue k!

let me puzzled..kan! nmpk mcm exciting je bila dok tik tok nk cr jwpn..

+ CARI CERITA SAYA + ~❤✿¸.•*¨`*•..¸✿❤

ACCIDENT (2) AT HOME (3) BIRTHDAY (3) EDIT BLOG (7) GAMIN HILL (10) HANTARAN (2) HOLIDAY (5) IKATAN (13) IN LAW STORY (4) INFO SHARING (6) JAHAT (2) KISAH FAMILI (19) KISAH KAMI (18) KUCING (1) KURSUS (3) LYRICS (21) MENU (18) NATURE (2) NEW YEAR (3) PATRIOTIK (5) PETS (3) RAMADHAN (7) RAWATAN (2) RAYA (11) SAHABAT (12) SALOON (2) SHOPIN (10) TAKZIAH (1) TV (2) WAYANG (14) WORK PLACE (5)